Why should visit?
- Nimvar-Mahallat stone fair is Iran’s second biggest event for the stone industry.
- Nimvar-Mahallat stone fair offers as much focus on latest technologies, stone and design, making it a perfect place to meet. The number of visitors keeps rising in cooperation with stone associations year by year.
- There are more than 250stone factories and 68 Travertine mines and financial turnover is around $200 million, having the fair space of 14000 sqm.
- Is should be taken into account that it produce 60 percentage of Iran travertine.
- Face-to-face interaction with key industry buyers.
- Service-oriented organizer’s with years of outstanding performance and expertise in stone trade exhibitions.
- Advertisements of the fair published in 5000 books, sms ,newspaper, catalogue, billboard, banner, …
- Nearly 180 active Iranian and foreign exhibitors will participate in the different areas of stone industry, and awareness of the world’s latest technology.
- Italy, China, Turkey, United Arabia Emirate, Iraq, Qatar, Lebanon, are the fair foreign commissions.
- It is registered in the biggest world center of information like
www.Auma.de www.ExpoFairs.com www.Stoneqd.cn